We are now expanding access to our Solis Cloud app. Our Solis Home/Pro apps will be shut down on April 30, 2023, and will no longer be accessible. However, we have introduced a new platform called “SolisCloud” as a replacement and received huge positive response from users.
To continue using our services, please download the “SolisCloud” app or log on to www.soliscloud.com using your existing SolisHome/Pro account details to log in to the new platform.
We have made the migration process as seamless as possible, but if you encounter any issues, our team is ready to assist you. Please contact us athttps://www.ginlong.com/global/contactus.html for any assistance during the migration process. Click here to download notice
SolisCloud data migration FAQ’s
What is SolisCloud data migration?
- SolisCloud is our latest and improved platform for monitoring your Solis Inverters this new SolisCloud App replaces our old Solis Home App.
- To continue monitoring your Solis Inverters you are required to move all your data from Solis Home app to the new SolisCloud App. This process is called migration and we have tried to make it easy for you with a simple 1 step solution.
How to migrate from Solis Home to SolisCloud App?
- First know your registered email address and password used for Solis Home app. If you forgot your password, try resetting your password through the SolisHome App (See question 9).
- Then simply download the SolisCloud App on your mobile device or Log onto www.Soliscloud.com and Login using your existing Email address and Password of your account in SolisHome App.
- Accept the on-screen prompts and that finishes the process. Ideal time for data to update is 2hrs but could take up to 48hrs.
– Link to migration process video – https://youtu.be/Ss01MdEEjI0
– Note – DONOT create a new account in Solis Cloud if you already have an account in SolisHome App, let us keep it straight and simple.
I have created a new account in Solis Cloud app, how do I copy data from my old account in SolisHome?
- If you have already created a new account in Solis Cloud app, simply follow this video instructions below.
- You don’t have to do this if you followed the instructions in Question 2.
- Link to video – https://youtu.be/8T303bHhRfY
I have followed the instructions in the video, what do I do now?
Once you have followed the instructions in video, you simply wait up 48hrs and then check the SolisCloud App for data.
I have followed the migration instruction but don’t see the data in Solis Cloud?
- Once you have followed the instructions and completed the migration process wait for 48Hrs until the data from Solis Home is copied to the new platform SolisCloud.
- Migration process takes up to 2hrs – 48Hrs depending on the data size of your account and number of users doing the migration at the same time.
After the migration into Solis Cloud, I am trying to setup a plant in Solis cloud but receive an error message NMI and Data logger in Use?
- Kindly do not setup a new plant in Solis Cloud after migration process, your data from Solis Home app will be copied to this new Solis Cloud app within 2hrs – 48hrs.
- If you follow the simple one step migration process, you will not be required to make any changes or enter any details.
Do I delete the plant in SolisHome and create a new plant in SolisCloud?
No, this is an automated process, and you don’t have to delete anything or create anything. Once you have accepted the data migration it will be automatically done for you.
I have followed the migration instructions and waited up to 48 Hrs and still don’t see the data in Solis Cloud?
- This could mean your SolisHome account was created by your Solar Installer and your account would be linked with their SolisPro account.
- Contact your Solar installation company or contact Solis support on this email Service@solisinverters.com.au
How do I reset the password to my SolisHome APP?
- If you are already logged into the SolisHome app but don’t remember the password, go to settings in this SolisHome App and find reset password option.
- If you are not logged into SolisHome App, on the login page you will have the option “Can’t Login?” Select this option and you can reset the password.
- Once the password is reset and you can login into SolisHome app, then simply follow the SolisCloud Migration Steps (See question 2).